At last a proper feed for fatties and natives! It's an ideal feed for overweight horses and those with uncomplicated feeding needs as well as horses with low energy requirements.
LeichtGenuss is a very low calorie, low energy, low sugar and starch feed. This product allows you to give a proper feed ration in the bucket without worrying about the calories.
Gorgeous chaff made from wheat straw (not treated), green oat grass (not oats),
A mix of sunflower, floribunda rose, cornflower and hibiscus petals provide necessary variety and deliver natural nutrients. Thanks to its tasty mix of fibres, LeichtGenuss will be a pleasure to eat.
LeichtGenuss can of course be offered to all other horses as a tasty treat as an enhancement to the daily feeding ration.
- rich in fibre
- particularly tasty and filling, even in small rations
- extremely low starch and sugar content
- very low energy content
- free from molasses
Meadow grasses and herbs, green oats, straw, hibiscus petals, floribunda rose petals, cornflower petals, sunflower petals, marigold flowers
AREAS OF USE
- as basic feed (100% hay substitute)
- for enhancement of hay, silage, pasture
- as substitute for concentrated feed
- in case of undersupply with applicable crude fibre, e.g. due to tooth loss
- in case of age-related weight loss
- for increasing fluid intake
- extends feeding time · in case of chewing and dental problems
- for masking medication
- as feet to keep horses occupied: 50 to 300 g per 100 kg ideal body weightper day
- for enhancement, adapted to the amount of basic feed: 1 kg substitutes approximately 1 kg of hay 2 kg substitute approximately1 kg of concentrated feed
- Leichtgenuss can substutute up to 1/3 of the complete basic ration, if necessary
|Crude oils and fats
||< 0,04 mg/kg
||7,50 DE MJ / kg
||6,20 ME MJ / kg
||Precaec. dig. crude protein