Agrobs Pre Alpin Aspero 20kg
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock
Rouhgly structured hay chaff has a positive effect on digestion because it promotes chewing. AGROBS has made use of this knowledge, not least in order to counteract the widespread overfeeding of horses with grain and resulting problems.
PRE ALPIN ASPERO is made up of over 60 different field grasses and herbs from Bavarian foothills of the Alps, which are harvested at the right moment in time and dried in a state-of-the-art warm air drying plant. We pay special attention to ensuring the right chaff length in order to produce an ideal structured feed, which is unique in terms of its many areas of useage.
Careful processing ensures that PRE ALPIN ASPERO, like all PRE ALPIN products, is rich in nutrients and vital substances and free of dust and mildew spores. It is therefore a high-qualitiy, clean alternative to hay or silage. As an energy-dense structural feed low in starch and sugar, it can be used to replace concentrated feed.
Meadow grasses and herbs, oil mixture cold-pressed (linseed oil, camelina oil)
AREAS OF USE
- as basic feed (100 % hay substitute)
- for enhancement of hay, silage, pasture
- in case of respiratory problems due to dust and mould in the basic feed
- as substitute and supplementation for concentrated feed
- mix in with the concentrated feed for extended feeding time
Introduce new feed gradually.
- as basic feed (100% hay substitute); approximately 1,5 kg per 100 kg ideal body weight per day
- as concentrated feed: 1,2 kg substitute approximately 1 kg of gain
- for enhancement of the basic feed: 1 kg substitutes 1 kg of hay
|Crude oils and fats
||< 0,04 mg/kg
||7,49 DE MJ / kg
||6,30 ME MJ / kg
||Precaec dig. crude protein
The analysed values are of native origin.