Dengie Healthy Hooves Molasses Free is a new tasty twist on an old favourite, with just one thing missing - the added sugar! It's still a complete feed with no need for any extras and it has the same nutrients, vitamins and minerals to help keep horses and ponies looking and feeling fabulous, and their feet in great condition.
KEY BENEFITS OF HEALTHY HOOVES MOLASSES FREE
- Dengie Healthy Hooves Molasses Free has a full range of B vitamins including biotin at levels that research has shown to be effective at maximising hoof health – to get the benefit of these nutrients the recommended quantities need to be fed
- Low sugar and starch - research has shown that horses and ponies predisposed to laminitis are at greater risk if fed cereals. Healthy Hooves Molasses Free is free from whole cereal grains.
- Chelated Trace Minerals - these are important for improved bio-availability to the horse, i.e. they are more easily absorbed. Trace minerals are important for general condition including hooves and coat condition and are also integral components of the body’s antioxidant system.
- Essential High Fibre -fibre provides slow release energy and is essential for maximising gut health.
- Highly palatable - Healthy Hooves Molasses Free contains added garlic for great palatability and pellets for added interest.
|Typical analysis (%) ‘as fed’
Ingredients: Oat Straw, alfalfa pellets, dried alfalfa, NIS pellets, rape oil, garlic, vitamin and mineral premix.